1. How to reach IIT Bhubaneswar Arugul Campus?
Ans: The permanent campus is 8 Km away from Khurda Road Junction railway station and 35 Km from Biju Pattanaik International Airport and 30 Km from Bhubaneswar city.
2. How to avail accommodation?
Ans: You will be provided accommodation on first come first serve basis at registration desk during the fest.
3. Documents that participants should carry during fest?
Ans: Participants need to carry a valid college ID card.
4.What are the accommodation charges?
Ans: The charges are as follows.
a. Rs.500 for 3 days.
b. Rs.200 per day (less than 3 days).
5. What are the registration charges for events?
Ans : participant can participate in any number of events (except School Champ) just by paying Rs.600.
For School Champ, it is Rs.400.
6. What will be the payment procedure for events, workshops and accommodation?
Ans: The mode of payment is offline and can be paid at the registration desks during the fest.
7. Does the accommodation charges include food facilities too?
Ans: No, the accommodation charges does not include food facilities. Participants can purchase their meals from the food stalls, hostel canteens or hostel messes.
8. What about the hospital facility?
Ans: There is an institute Hospital located near the community center. In case you fall ill, you are advised to report to us at registration desk. We shall make appropriate arrangements for you to be treated at the Institute hospital.
9. Where will I get my accommodation?
Ans: You might get accommodation outside as well as inside the campus depending upon availability , however, girls with confirmed accommodation will get accommodation inside the IIT-Bhubaneswar campus only.
10. Does Team Wissenaire provides laptops to participants for workshops?
Ans: No, Participants need to bring their laptops for attending the workshops