Are you a hardcore gamer? Does the rattle of guns turn you on?
The time has come to enter the Battlefield and show your mettle in this virtual war. Build the baddest squad, gear up and ready your guns as Wissenaire'21 brings to you Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Manage your economy, purchase weapons, and defeat the enemy squad!! Battle hard and be the last one standing!!
● The tournament will be held ONLINE over a single day and the date and time of
which will be intimated.
● The tournament will consist of many rounds depending on the number of participating teams.
● Each set of teams will play up to 3 games of 5v5 Bomb defusal mode
against each other in different maps.
● The map will be decided on the spot from the pool of maps given. (2 chosen by the teams and the third chosen by the organizers).
● Best of 3 will be the winner.
● Whichever team loses twice will be eliminated.
● In case of a draw at the end of the round, a knife only match (5 minutes) will be conducted.
Dust 2, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass, Nuke, Cache, Cobblestone.
Registrations will be done on the website itself.
Team size: 5 players
Cheating will lead to team disqualification. Game glitches like elevators, out of the map, etc. are not allowed and will be considered as cheating. If you have a question regarding a particular tactic, ask the Event coordinators prior to the match.
Binds and custom configs are not allowed.
Custom resolutions are allowed.
The server will have options to turn on full bright (fps) mode and to change fovscale.
Team members can communicate verbally at all times.
Spectators are not allowed in the tournament area. Protest/disputes can only be filed by the team leader.
In case of any disputes, the decision of the Team Wissenaire will be final.
Teams can be disqualified on grounds of misbehaviour.
Minor changes can be done in rules which will be informed to all the participants prior to the tournament.
A. Rohan Reddy