GRAND ARCANUM - HUMANITY
This event tries to create some awareness about the plight of greedy humanity. Society needs to be changed, as individuals make society its our responsibility to transform into a responsible citizen. So here we present you an opportunity to manifest your ideas before the esteemed judges and inquisitive audience at one of the most awaited tech-fest of east India – HUMANITY the video presentation event of Wissenaire’22. It is a one of the greatest platforms that brings together all the talented thinkers around the country to present, discuss and develop their skills. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity and reserve your seat for a technical evening to express and explore yourself. And let your knowledge find solutions to advance technology for humanity.
1. Maximum number of participants in the team should not exceed 4.
2. No participant can take part in more than one team.
3. Each participant should have their respective college ID proof.
4. It is not obligatory that the participants forming a team should be from the same college.
5. Any number of teams can come from the same college, there’s no restriction for it.
1. Participants have to create a 2D sketch (either on AutoCAD or similar software or simply drawing on chart paper) of a city that’s autonomous or self-governed (no income from outsources), the sketch should contain hospitals, schools, apartments, police station, petrol bunks, roads, power source, food source, shopping malls etc., It’s the imaginers choice to choose what kind of soil, natural resources to be there like rivers, sand desert, ground water etc., Given the population is 8000.
2. Participants should submit their sketch pdf/.dwg files along with presentation video (explaining their 2D sketch) to email@example.com with the subject of mail as “HUMANITY – RegistrationId”.
3. Presentation video should not exceed 10 minutes in duration.
4. Complete details of all participants, taking part in the presentation, should be mentioned in the submission.
5. Last date for submission is 30th March, 2022.
1. It happens during the fest, where you will be asked questions on the design that you have proposed in the video.
2. The range of topics to be asked includes business plan and improving the city that you have built, and also some of the humanity-based questions will be asked.
1. The maximum time allotted for single video presentation is 10
2. Presentation crossing the allotted time, damages the score.
3. Plagiarism is not encouraged.
1. The presentation will be judged on the basis of their managing,
organizing and drawing/designing skills. 50% of the weightage is
given to round-1.
2. Communication, critical thinking skills will be judged with 50% weightage.
3. The decision made by the judge is final.
4. Team with the maximum total wins.
5. Participation certificate will be given to everyone and certificate of excellence will be given to all the finalists