GRAND ARCANUM - MATHS OLYMPIAD
Will there be anyone who won’t be interested to become an explorer
and experience the adventures in it? Won’t it seem more exciting if
you are given a chance to make your expedition wherever you are? If
it is so then you are at a right place to start your journey
“Mathematics is not a careful march down a well cleared highway, but a strange wilderness, where explorers often get lost. Rigour should be a signal to the historian that the maps have been made and the real explorers have gone elsewhere”.
And here is your expedition, your maps are the ways in which you approach the solutionwhich is the hidden treasure. So, grab this opportunity of becoming the explorers you wanted to be by participating in this “Maths Olympiad”.
The test will be conducted in the Wissenaire competition portal.
Round-1: This test consists of 3 sections each consisting of questions based on mathematical applications, logical reasoning and aptitude. Each section will be providedwith a certain time limit varying from 15 to 20 minutes. Participants will not be allowedto switch between sections. Duration of the test will be 60 minutes.
Round-2: Participants will be provided with the details of this round on the spot.Participants must upload their answers after the completion of the test.
Rules & Regulations
1. All the participants should get registered in the Wissenaire portal.
2. Only individual participation.
3. There is no restriction on the number of participants from a college.
4. No reference material will be allowed.
5. Violation of any rule can resultin elimination of the participantfrom the event.
6. The Wissenaire team’s decision is final.