Are you a hardcore gamer? Does the rattle of guns turn you on?
The time has come to blend your style and experience on a global competitive stage. Enter the Battlefield and show your mettle in this virtual war. You have 13 rounds to attack and defend your side using sharp gunplay and tactical abilities. And, with one life per round, you’ll need to think faster than your opponent if you want to survive. So, what are you waiting for? Build the baddest squad, pick a badass agent, gear up and ready your guns as Wissenaire'21 brings to you Valorant. Battle hard and be the last one standing!!
● The tournament will be held ONLINE over a single day and the date and time of
which will be intimated.
● The tournament will consist of many rounds depending on the number of participating teams.
● Each set of teams will play up to 3 games of 5v5 Standard Valorant mode
against each other in different maps.
● The map will be decided on the spot from the pool of maps given. (2 chosen by the teams and the third chosen by the organizers).
● Best of 3 will be the winner.
● Whichever team loses twice will be eliminated.
Ascent, Bind, Haven, Icebox, Split
The software used is Valorant by riot. (current updated version)
It is a 5 Player Team Tournament (no substitutes).
Each team must present 1 representative. He/ she is responsible for his/her team and will be responsible for choosing maps and all communication with authorities must be done through the team captain.
The first team to win 13 rounds (in-game) will be declared the victor of the match and will advance.
The initial fixtures are knockouts and only one map is played. Best of 3 is played for the semis and the finals.
The map each team will play will be picked through a map vote.
Overtime – In case of a draw after 24 rounds, it goes to overtime for 2 rounds. Overtime is continued till there is a result. For the start of the overtime, teams will stay on the side which they played the previous half on, during half-time sides will be swapped.
A. Rohan Reddy